Political & Campaign Activities Hours: Reporting Period & Deadlines
- Third Quarter 2021 revised (July- Sept): July 10, 2022
- Fourth Quarter 2021 revised (Oct- Dec): July 10, 2022
- First Quarter 2022 revised (January- March): July 10, 2022
- Second Quarter (April – June): July 10, 2022
- Third Quarter (July- Sept): October 15, 2022
- Fourth Quarter (Oct- Dec): January 15, 2023
PLEASE REVIEW THE NEW NFRW GUIDELINES AND REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
PLEASE USE THE ONLINE FORM TO REPORT HOURS EACH QUARTER.
This is the easiest and best way for you and me to keep track of when you reported, and it saves us time during compiling and reporting to the next phase. Some tips:
- Report only the total number of hours for your club quarterly. If you are collecting hours from regular members separate from associates, that’s fine, but we only need the TOTAL at the end. Likewise, don’t break it apart by months – add what you’ve collected, and report the total.
- Hours are mandatory, calls, and name of members with greatest number calls and hours is optional, but encouraged.
- Make sure you type in your club’s entire name, no abbreviations.
- Community service hours are not reported with your Campaign Activities hours. Those are called Caring for America hours and should be reported to the Caring for America Chairman.
Tips for Collecting Campaign Activities Hours
We suggest you collect hours monthly from your club members, then report them quarterly. Ideas include:
- Have members write down their monthly hours at meeting check-in
- Pass around a clipboard at meetings to collect hours.
- Include a reporting form in the newsletter or create one online to link to in emails or on your website.
- Send an email out to club members with a request for a reply with hours.
- At executive committee meetings, have all club officers turn in their hours.
- Designate someone from the club who will be there to write down the names of whoever attends. All time counts, including prep and travel time.
- Work with your IT team to create an online form for members to use.
- Or, come up with a way to collect hours that fits your club’s needs and personality!
VP Political Activities